We are looking to expand our Brussels office with a motivated person to support the association in the area of industrial and professional affairs.
- Follow up EU consultations and preparing draft submissions;
- Research on topics related to social and labour and preparing briefing notes, draft positions etc.;
- Monitor and follow up EU Parliament committee activity on matters of interest to the pilot community; Attend events, seminars and report back;
- Support the ECA work in the EU Sectoral Social Dialogue and on social policy dossiers;
- Identify EU grant proposals and projects, assist in the submission and implementation processes;
- Taking minutes of meetings.
The perfect candidate should have:
- University degree in political/social sciences, economics, (labour) law;
- Good knowledge on the functioning of the European institutions and a general understanding of social policy and industrial relations. Familiarity with aviation is a plus;
- Perfect written and spoken English and a basic knowledge of French;
- Good writing and communication skills are essential, as well as strong analytical skills;
- +/- 3 years experience in a similar position; internships at EU Institutions a plus.
- Potential to grow into a role with more responsibilities for ECA’s advocacy needs.
The position is a permanent position. Your application letter (max. 1 page) and CV (max. 2 pages) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 June 09:00 am at the very latest. Two rounds of interviews will take place, the first one on 30 June at ECA offices / remotely:
Rue du Commerce 20-22, B-1000 Brussels.
During the second round on 8 July, candidates will be requested to carry out an assignment to demonstrate their relevant skills for this position.