Can you tell a story through video? Are audio & graphics a language in which you can fluently express yourself? Can you bring text and images to life?
If this sounds like you, come join our small & dynamic team in Brussels.
The European Cockpit Association is the representative body of commercial airline pilots, striving for the highest levels of aviation safety and quality employment in aviation in Europe.
We are currently recruiting a full-time creative Content Creator to join our team. As the junior member of the communications team, you will be responsible for visualizing our communications and campaigns.
You will work with the team to develop ideas and produce creative videos. This can include filming and editing but also animations and other creative content.
Also, you will work on creating visually appealing and reader-friendly tools such as: digital reports, flyers, brochures, newsletters, posters, banners, presentations…
The function requires a great deal of creativity and understanding of social media and communications.
Essential skills & requirements:
• Video production & editing skills
• Graphic design skills, backed by a feeling for esthetic, design and typography
• Adobe Suite proficiency (After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
• Experience with other video making & editing tools is a plus
• 1-2 years of professional experience (graphic design, film editing, advertising agency…) or relevant studies (film, TV, media, photography, communications…)
• Fluent communicator (English is the main language, French is a plus)
• Up-to-date on social media video first trends
• Curious, hands-on, efficient
• High attention to detail
• Team player
• 1 year contract with a possibility to be extended to a permanent position
• Compensation package with various extralegal benefits and possibility for remote work (2d/week)
• Multicultural, diverse and stimulating work environment in the heart of Brussels & European affairs
• Autonomy and opportunity to grow, connect and learn.
Send a 1-page CV, motivation letter & your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 Feb. The first round of interviews will take place on 24 Feb. Second round: 03 March 2023