ECA is the representative body of professional pilots in Europe (www.eurocockpit.be), striving for the highest level of aviation safety and social rights. We are looking for a motivated, proactive and highly reliable person to support our Brussels office.
The Office Manager supports the Secretary General and facilitates the functioning of the Association in different areas. In particular s/he is responsible for:
• the internal and external administration of the Association, incl. membership management,
• Human Resources & payroll tasks (with the support of the Social Secretariat),
• processing of expenses & preparation of financial information for ECA’s external accountant,
• managing the Association’s major events (General Assemblies, Executive Board, etc)
The ideal candidate is highly reliable, very well organised, with an eye for detail. S/he is multilingual, proactive, flexible and able to multi-task. S/he has empathy, diplomatic skills and discretion, and has the ability to work in a team and multi-cultural environment.
The candidate must have:
• 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position,
• a perfect command of English and French,
• be fully IT proficient,
• good notions in accounting,
• basic understanding of European Institutions is an asset.
ECA offers a contract from October (a three months’ overlap period with the current office manager is foreseen).
Please send a motivation letter and a CV (maximum one page each) mentioning “Application ECA Office Manager – Name” by the 9 June to email@example.com
The 1st round of interviews will take place 17th of June. Selected candidates will be called for a second interview on the 28th of June.